Re: [Spridgets] American Pie

To: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] American Pie
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:44:23 -0500
On 1/16/2011 5:47 PM, Kirk Hargreaves wrote:
> Trumps desire to see a 20% tariff on all Chinese goods. . .
>
> Any thoughts regarding the result of such a change?

Make it 200%, and use that money to LEND to American people who want to
reopen the many derelict factories here thanks to our own Government
sending all the jobs and factories overseas.
Did you know many foods are now coming from China and Vietnam.
I look and will not buy it. I even got a tin of "holiday" cookies at
Christmas that were made in china.
Really! I called the supplier and they indeed called me back with their
nothing but the best reply.
So my final words were..."The JOB I save WILL be your kin's.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html