Re: [Spridgets] De-seaming.

To: "=?utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBLSzdTUw==?="
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] =?utf-8?q?De-seaming=2E?=
From: "=?utf-8?B?cnJpdmVuYmFya0BjZmwucnIuY29t?=" <rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:09:21 -0500
A friend of mine "de-seamed" his 77 B and I like how it looks.  IIRC the seams
were ground off and then the area was welded.  Not sure about structural
integrity as he hasn't been hit (yet).  I will probably do it to my TEA when it
comes time to replace/repair the rear wings.

I can send pics of his car if you want to see how it looks on a metallic
midnight blue car.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G