Re: [Spridgets] Bugeyes on BJ

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeyes on BJ
From: Howie <miniac7@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:48:08 -0500
Not to mention the wrong green engine paint color. Perhaps he thought he was
restoring an MGC.

Howard

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2011, at 7:18 AM, Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 1/24/2011 11:24 PM, Dave KK7SS wrote:
>> "detailed restoration by a knowledgeable British car restorer"??
>>
>> That explains the HF hose clamp on the upper hose!
>>

> Hey I could be called a "detailed" restorer.
> I do pay attention to "details" whether they are the RIGHT details, who
knows but I like em. And I am also a "knowledgeable" British car restorer. I
restored a lot of British cars, never a Jaguar XK120 or E type Jag but heck,
it it works on a Sprite, it should work on a Jag right?
> But you will NOT find any HF crap on anything I restore except maybe the
Italian air horn made in china.