Re: [Spridgets] Heavy sticky snow to shovel today on the NJ shore.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Heavy sticky snow to shovel today on the NJ shore.
From: kgb@frontiernet.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:42:32 +0000 (UTC)
Spring is arriving in the high desert of northeast Nevada. It is predicted that
we will have highs in the balmy mid 40s, with lows only in the upper 20s.
Summer can't be far behind. Perfect weather to start riding my new old bicycle,
if it ever gets here.

Can't you use leaf blowers on your snow like we do? They work even better than
snow blowers, and are a lot easier to maneuver.

Kate