[Spridgets] O-Scheisse

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] O-Scheisse
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:02:20 -0800 (PST)
Had a great "connect the dots til Spring" day yesterday at Kaney Aerospace's
Hangar 3 in Rockford IL with the great White Trash support team /OSHIT crew of
Larry Daniels, Chris Manuel and Dave Woerpel. The Core Four (well, if Peter
were there) were joined by "Sir" Andrew Mealey, Bruce Murphy, Bill Ruehl, Greg
Steele. Much appreciated and welcomed cameo appearances were made by Sue
Lindsay-Jones and her mum Barbara, as well as the man himself Jeff Kaney and
World's Cutest Kid, Henry Kaney. The LBC team demonstrated their utter
flexibility by diverting their attention to the new Team Trash rally
vehicle, "Weiber Abfall Drei" (White Trash III). We got a lot done, and most
importantly have a road map in my mind to getting the car perfect for Targa
Newfoundland. The talent in the hangar was pretty staggering, despite the
dilution of it by my presence. It was weird to see laptops attached to a
vehicle I'm working on. Most were working together for the first
 time, and the tasks seemed to naturally divvy up, and by the time we finished
progress was made on front, middle and rear of the car. It is street legal,
and I can now drive that way with more impunity. The path to full Targa
competitor car (I intend to play to win this year) is short and crystal clear.
Thanks, boys - I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and special thanks to Mr.
Kaney for his incredible generosity and vision, as well as to Greg Steele who
got roped into a lot of the dirty work.

NOW I feel like Spring is coming.
Pitchers and catchers in 15 days; 1st Elkhart Lake vintage race in 103, Targa
Newfoundland Prologue in 215.

Ron
Team Soave 2011 - 4 doors, 2 brothers, no
brains
A subsidiary of Team Thicko

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75