Re: [Spridgets] 2 speed wiper motor

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 2 speed wiper motor
From: "Leo" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 22:24:16 -0600
Here we go again.... So is the 2 speed capability of the 68 on motors a
function of the voltage presented to the motor?  At low speed what voltage
is measured at the motor?  And at high speed?  Or does the motor have a low
speed winding and a high speed winding?  Seems to me that the original motor
could be rewound to develop a higher rpm and then could be controlled to
work in the lower rpm ranges through the use of a potentiometer?  Thoughts?

Leo