Re: [Spridgets] Clutch Fork problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Paul Baker <paulbaker53@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Clutch Fork problem
From: fastvee <fastvee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:01:52 -0800 (PST)
Hi Paul,
I was wondering if you got any good replies to your question. I have been
thinking about it and would want to check runout on the flywheel friction
surface as the crank is rotated, and then check runout on the cover assembly.
What brand of clutch is it? Do you limit the travel of the release bearing?
Even in the worst case I can't imagine having locktite or a nylock nut come
loose.
John
Fogelsville, PA