[Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - you may not want

Subject: [Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - you may not want to read farther
From: bugeye15 at hotmail.com (brian S)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 22:02:55 -0500
Rick,

Possibly a pinched nerve in your neck. Have had that happen earlier in my
life, early 20's,
dropped me like a hammer blow. Very sharp, hot pain, ran up from the back of
my skull
along the side of my head.
Any other symptoms?
Possibly something serious also, get it checked out and let us know.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!