[Spridgets] Horrible Fright Opening Near Me

Subject: [Spridgets] Horrible Fright Opening Near Me
From: bugeye15 at hotmail.com (brian S)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 13:58:32 -0500
I have the same "racing jack."
Has worked fine for me for the past couple of years.

Frank, your one year of use is equal to a lifetime for the rest of us. :-)

I also found out the HF has opened a store near me, in Hempstead, Long
Island.
Been thinking about getting their "Earthquake" impact gun, has gotten tons
of good reviews, 625 lb/ft of torque and only $90.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!