[Spridgets] Ferrari of MRI Machines

Subject: [Spridgets] Ferrari of MRI Machines
From: rbastedo at gmail.com (Rick Bastedo)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 07:57:11 -0800
Yes, I thought it was a funny statement when I heard it too - I think I'd
rather have the Buick Roadmaster.
But it was a nice donut to lie down in.
Noisy as heck, but I guess that's par for the course.
Also they played music that was supposed to be "Classic Rock".
I asked them a couple times to change it, don't know what they changed it to
but it was all irritating crap.
I should have just asked for classical, but then it might have been more
elevator music.
Anyway, just sitting at work now waiting to hear from my Doc.