[Spridgets] MRI - MRA results

Subject: [Spridgets] MRI - MRA results
From: rbastedo at gmail.com (Rick Bastedo)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 12:56:49 -0800
Well the Doctor called and said my MRI and MRA were both "normal".
I guess the main scare of there being an aneurysm or tumor is over.
Still don't know what caused the pain, which is pretty much what I expected.
One of the discs in my neck tends to slip out once in a while.
It's always caused great pain in the neck and upper back, not in my head.
That being said, I've read that a slipped disc can cause this kind of head
pain.
Looking up symptoms I see it can also cause numbness and tingling and I get
that, and told the Doc about it.
I think I need to paint him a new picture, focusing on my neck problem.
Seems the big bad stuff kind of blocked the view of the other possibilities.

Rick