[Spridgets] Fwd: 7 MRI's

Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: 7 MRI's
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 16:36:32 -0500
OK OK OK, I am going to ask the physicist that runs the 7 Tesla unit and get
the correct answer. All I recall from an earlier discussion was that it is NOT
caused by any kind of mechanical or pounding, even though it sounds like it.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the
tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But
no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche