[Spridgets] Seats

Subject: [Spridgets] Seats
From: dlh2001 at comcast.net (Dean Hedin)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 19:42:36 -0500
Heard, The seats on the Bugeye are not too difficult to do yourself.

I bought the set from this ebay seller in Utah:
http://tinyurl.com/2bnmfbb

I was satisfied with the results for the money spent but there were some fit
issues that I had to work around.  If I were to do it over again, I still
would do it myself but I would go with another brand kit.

Here is my photo record of putting on the new covers.
http://tinyurl.com/29eybwq

One thing you may discover when you delve into this is that you may need to
repair/replace the seat pan.  You may also have to replace the bottom
foam.  I made my own replacement foam gluing up several layers of 2"
upholstery foam. I had one good bottom foam to use as a reference.