[Spridgets] Since there's no Spridget content out here....

Subject: [Spridgets] Since there's no Spridget content out here....
From: spritenut at comcast.net (Frank Clarici)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 22:12:31 -0500
On 1/5/2011 9:18 PM, WFO Herb wrote:
> While living in Hawaii ('70-'73), I purchased a "Triumph" bicycle; 10 speed.
>   Never saw one before, haven't seen one since.
>
> Anyone have one or know of them???

I picked up a Triumph bicycle a couple months ago.
3 speed girls bike. It works but it has real good patina ;)
It was made by Raleigh and made in England.
Want it? I started hating Triumphs after I bought a new Spitfire in 73,
so I have no love for this bike. It all works (today).

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ