[Spridgets] LA(J)C

Subject: [Spridgets] LA(J)C
From: cbking at alum.rpi.edu (Chris King)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 11:50:01 -0800
The Two Tercels I had (an '82 in college and a '91 up to last year) got
in the low to mid 30s.

The 82 had a 1.5L carbed 8 valve motor, 5 speed stick, and got about 32.
The 91 had a 1.5L FI 12 valve motor, 4 speed stick, and got about 36.
The '91 could conceivably get 40 with a light foot and better gas than
what's available in NJ.

Both cars I drove like I stole 'em. :)

-=Chris
Chris King