[Spridgets] Why does the book "More Healeys" by Geoffrey Healey cost $13

Subject: [Spridgets] Why does the book "More Healeys" by Geoffrey Healey cost $137.00
From: spritenut at comcast.net (Frank Clarici)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 20:35:15 -0500
On 1/9/2011 7:47 PM, Linda Grunthaner wrote:
> OK I was thinking I would finally buy Geoff Healey's book "More Healey's" on
> Amazon today being it is too cold to venture in the garage and I misplaced
> the key anyway. I thought the last time I checked the price it was under
> $70. but I was shocked to see it is up to $137.
> Can anyone tell me why it is so expensive? Or where I can get one near $70?
> I will wait for Carlisle.

Gee, I sold a signed copy on Ebay way back for $30.
I had 2 copies so I sold 1.
Linda, you are welcome to "borrow" my copy to read if you want but I
want it back.
I have both the original and the later slightly different copy.
Signed by what was left of the whole Healey clan back in 92 including Geoff.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ