[Spridgets] Dick Jacobs Midget

Subject: [Spridgets] Dick Jacobs Midget
From: abcoz at hky.com (Bud Osbourne)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 07:51:03 -0500
Yes, as Jim says, google it.  That's how I started, and then Dean and others
sent me some links, which provided some great photos and information.

I'd sure love to see one or more of them come over here for Pittsburgh
Vintage GP.  They'd look just stunning while racing through Schenley Park ;)

Bud Osbourne