[Spridgets] Florida

Subject: [Spridgets] Florida
From: froggi60 at gmail.com (WFO Herb)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:25:43 -0800
Anyone around Palm City, Fl or know of someone that is???

Thanks,

Herb

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.