[Spridgets] (no subject)

Subject: [Spridgets] (no subject)
From: nambour3 at yahoo.com.au (Alex Robertson)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 22:04:00 -0800 (PST)
Hi guys,

Re:-B  I hope that our Aussie friends have survived the fires and
floods
currently<BR>taking place down under. It looks really really bad. Hope
all of
you and your<BR>family's, including Spridgets are ok.<BR><BR>Larry
Miller<BR><BR>
Yes we are experiencing some difficult weather at present, and
thousands of
square miles are flooded here in Queensland right now. To the
best of my
understanding at present, all our Spridget people and cars appear
to be safe,
but it's still a bit early to make that call, as the worst is
still to come. The
rain is now moving into the southern states as well, with
flooding happening
down there too. The fires in Western Australia appear to
have been lit by some
low life fire bug.

I'll keep you posted on what
happens.

We have cancelled our normal monthly Sprite Club meeting in
Brisbane this week,
as there is no way most of us could get to the venue.B
By the way, can someone tell me how to remove the < > brackets in all of the
messages coming in from this list.B  (Only this list! )

Regards from Alex
Robertson,B  [Sprite Car Club of Queensland president.]

Here's a bit of info
about our Club. We also have a Sprite & Midget forum, with
lots of info about
the cars, events and social life. There are quiteB  a few
international
members of this forum now too.

Check out our web site; -
www.spritecarclub.comB . From the home page of the
Clubbs web site you may
join our SPRITEON FORUM.This will enable you to keep up
to date with Club
happenings & to communicate with other Spridget people around
the globe.B  Go
to www.spritecarclub.com/spriteonB  to register.B  Here you will
find lots of
information about all aspects of our wonderful little sports cars
and how you
can become an integral part of our friendlyB Spridget life.B  You can
ask all
sorts of questions, join in discussions, look at photos, source parts
and
repairers, check what is happening and add your own individual touch
toB Spridget life.B  We are finding this Forum better to use than our old
Yahoo
group.B  Other Sprite & Midget Clubs & groups are welcome to have their
own
sections on this Forum, just as the Queensland Club has.B Regards from
Alex
Robertson,

[Sprite Car Club of Queensland president.]