[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Exhaust Pipe Recommendation Needed

Subject: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Exhaust Pipe Recommendation Needed
From: pilotrob at msn.com (Robert E. Shlafer)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:10:10 GMT
OK, Howard .....

.....considering the info contained re: state fo tune, I'd go with 1.4" inlet
valves IF you are having the head done as these will result in yet better
cylinder filling matched with the 1.5" rollers.

Larger than stock (1275) exhaust valves do NOT make a difference at this stage
of tune.

Exh. rec:

Medium bore LCB header with 1.75" RC 40 exhaust system or equivalent.

A "coated" header (inside and out) costs more BUT, will last a LOT longer (and
look better/longer in the bargain!:).

CB