[Spridgets] group buy on a spridget playground

Subject: [Spridgets] group buy on a spridget playground
From: hardy.john at cox.net (hardy.john at cox.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:19:44 -0800
Leo,

I drove past this facility just yesterday, it is in the middle of no-where in
the high-desert just south of Mojave (my short cut between Edwards AFB and NAWC
China Lake) takes me right past it.  In the ten years I have been going up
there to do business with the Air Force and Navy I have never see any activity
at the facility. But the mature spruce trees that they have as a visual break
between the main road and the track make for a good place to have a pee-break!

Believe me, even you wouldn't want to move to California City.

Cheers,

John