[Spridgets] Tire Size

Subject: [Spridgets] Tire Size
From: pythias at pacifier.com (Bill L)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:52:51 -0800
Hello Jim,

     I see no one has commmented yet. At least on Square Bodies,
     175/70  13 is as large as you can go. Any wider hits the springs
     on the rear. The tire of choice is the Summitomo HTR 200, Summer,
     Hi Performance..  The other choices seem to be all season tires,
     made for minivans. I talked to my tire guy this summer. 13s are
     becoming harder and harder to get because no car manufacturer has
     put them on their cars since the early 1980s.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "I'm taking this ship back into harbor," Tom reported.