[Spridgets] [9issa] American Pie (AKA "Frank's Anthem" !!!!)

Subject: [Spridgets] [9issa] American Pie (AKA "Frank's Anthem" !!!!)
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:11:01 -0600
JUST in to my "Joke Section" with MANY SINCERE THANKS from
a Big Healey chap, aka Mr. Bill !!!   THANK YOU, BILL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE only forward to folks you KNOW will NOT abuse this Link
by "Hot Linking" it !!!  It is only gonna stay up for a few days before
I move it to the 'secure' Joke Section !!!

I am pretty sure that not only is this 'little ditty' "Frank's Anthem",
but he musta 'contributed' to the lyrics !!!   LOL !!!

http://www.justbrits.com/notifications/American_Pie.wmv

If you 'approve of' and/or 'like' Asian Parts, be SURE to pass it on !!
LMAO !!!

Ed

PS:  PLEASE don't everybody use the link right away.  WAIT a bit !
PPS:  If you know someone that would like to HAVE the clip, please
feel free to ask them to write me.  Be HAPPY to share !!!!