[Spridgets] Made in USA floormats

Subject: [Spridgets] Made in USA floormats
From: an5.sprite at gmail.com (an5.sprite at gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:34:17 +0000
Once upon a time there was a lot of crap also made in the USA, but those
manufacturers closed down because Asia, first Japan, then Korea and now China
could make the same shit for half the price.

Japan clearly has better quality than the USA in most items, Korean quality is
improving and I would say on par with the USA. China is still behind for now.

Who knows what will happen in 5 years?

Steve