[Spridgets] New Forum

Subject: [Spridgets] New Forum
From: mark at bradakis.com (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:16:42 -0700 (MST)
After watching more football this weekend than I usually do,
I thought Team.Net folks might want to have a chance to talk
sports with other Team.Net folks, so I set up

http://www.team.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=16

We'll see if it becomes as popular as some of the
other forums there ;-)  Hey, I try.

Somedays I am tempted to just chuck all the email lists and go
strictly forum format, but there's too many old dogs who prefer
getting the lists in the same manner as they have for the last 20
years or so.

So basically you Cheeseheads out there now have a place
to whine next week when Da Bears get done with the Packers.

mjb.