[Spridgets] LBB - Little British Bike question

Subject: [Spridgets] LBB - Little British Bike question
From: an5.sprite at gmail.com (an5.sprite at gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:33:51 +0000
I bought one 2 years ago for $10. After rebuilding it, I hated the saddle so
sold it.

When we bike in Brooklyn we only use garage sale bikes that I rebuild. My wife
also hates the "racing" handlebars so I switch her bikes to touring handlebars.
Not very hard to do and you then can get 10-12 etc speeds.

Steve