[Spridgets] Vacuum Cleaners

Subject: [Spridgets] Vacuum Cleaners
From: khargreaves2 at gmail.com (Kirk Hargreaves)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:46:13 -0800
My experience. . . Kirby does make a fine machine. .  even if the sales
people who go door to door attempt to levy one on you for more than $2,500.
.   And then they like to tell you that it is a life time purchase, until
they come out with next years model.

The transmission in them seems to never fail making them easy to push back
and forth and they pick up everything. .  just a fantastic machine.

I have bought two of them ..  last years models in perfect shape for around
$75.0 on eBay.

We lost one in the fire we had and I bought a G5 to replace it, again, by
way of eBay for around $75.0   My take, you cannot beat the bang for the
buck when you buy one used.

Kirk

G5 Kirby
59 Sprite