[Spridgets] Bugeye front bumper question.

Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye front bumper question.
From: dlh2001 at comcast.net (Dean Hedin)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:58:25 -0500
Just got my front bumper chromed and re-installed.  Seems like the chrome
Plating outfit I used does stuff quicker in the winter.  They did it in
4 days.  Last time I went it took them 2 months.

I was wondering about the holes in the bumper for the front license plate.

Did bugeye bumpers come with those holes originally?
Were the US and UK bumpers different in this regard?

The holes in my bumper are 6 3/4" apart.   Seems kind of narrow, even for a
US plate.

I'm not required by law to have a front plate so I think I'm going to put
some sort of small, custom plaque on there instead.