[Spridgets] Harleys and parts from other countries

Subject: [Spridgets] Harleys and parts from other countries
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 22:25:20 -0600
<<I drove a Camry last month and it was the worst car I have
ever driven. >>

Absolutely 1000% agreed, Larry.

And to add to the "general & total dissatisfaction" add the
problem of serious & advanced stenosis to lower back [ top of
L2 thru L6 bottom ] which 'creates' from medium to severe
PAIN which includes left foot, and you just do NOT have a
pleasant automobile "experience".

P.O.S. !

Only way Toyota could 'make up' my ILL experience would be
to give me half-dozen Prancing Horses & a Silver Cloud for
Sunday including an enclosed trailer complete with a pair of
100 point restored Frogeyes.