[Spridgets] MGA were they part aluminum?

Subject: [Spridgets] MGA were they part aluminum?
From: spritenut at comcast.net (Frank Clarici)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:39:37 -0500
> List I like some of you enjoy looking at the Spridgets on ebay and saw this
> stripped rusty MGA in the list misplaced. The lister said something about
> the aluminium stripped, are the fenders and door aluminium on the A? Just
> curious. Not interested this the A at all.

Linda

Out at the coop next to your Bugeye is an MGA, it has aluminum doors,
and rusty, very rusty fenders. Wood floors with a severe case of
termitis. Jim, who shares the coop, is the MGA man.
The bonnet might be aluminum too, I am not sure but the rest of the car
is all rust, I mean steel.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ