[Spridgets] Duquette's Garage

Subject: [Spridgets] Duquette's Garage
From: robertduquette at sympatico.ca (Robert Duquette)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:38:23 -0500
I saw that.  My first thought was that it was worse than mine, until I
realized that it isn't piled as "high".
While this is a semi old picture, you can see that it is somewhat better than
it has been at some
points.http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/garage.jpg( that cot frame
has found a new home and I was able to get the Midget over there this past
fall without having to use those dollies, the ladders are now suspended and
don't have to be hauled in and out to lower the lift, etc.  The vacant space
that you see in this image is still occupied by the Fiat in the winter,
despite me having given it to my son.  One bicycle is gone.  The MGC bonnet is
gone.  My dad's trailer frame is derusted and painted and assembled and put
aside )  I was able to walk from the front door to the back door of the garage
with all the cars in this past fall!!  That's a major accomplishment from the
past several years.
I have Miss Marple's performance engine off the shelves and being worked on..
In theory, this April, it should be in one piece again, instead of scattered
about the garage.
Progression / regression of the garage over the
years.http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/the_garage.gif
Slow but steady progress at this point.  After getting the garage roof
structure repaired and new shingles last fall, I may drop the ceiling out next
summer and get more vertical space which may save my forehead somewhat.  I'll
only get about another 8 inches under the lift IIRC, which is max., but a
couple of feet more in some spots.
And, plans are to fix the pool shed this spring.  If I incorporate some
squirrel proof storage into the shed, then that gets me a bit more free space
( I almost wrote "storage" there instead of "free".  :))
It would be nice to find a 100M in there, but unless I win a lottery, it's not
going to happen.  :)
Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:14:21 -0800
> From: healeyrick at yahoo.com
>
> Hey Bob,
>
> Clean some of that crap outta there, you may find a 100M:

http://bringatrailer.com/2011/01/20/lemans-in-the-garage-1956-austin-healey-1
00/