[Spridgets] Budget Midget is done

Subject: [Spridgets] Budget Midget is done
From: dwoerpel at wi.net (Woerpel)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:56:08 -0600
Way to go!  Looks great Frank.

So, tech session at Midget 50th: complete a car under $500 during the
week!  ;-)   They actually assemble a car at one of the U.K. shows.
Nah....we'd miss too many other events.

Lesson here is: NEVER throw away or get rid of any old parts!

Dave W.  - facing N.J. and bowing to the Patron Saint of Spridgets.
Hey, what's good for Pope Paul is good for St. Frank