[Spridgets] Fuel Injection

Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel Injection
From: bugeye15 at hotmail.com (brian S)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 07:41:27 -0500
For some reason I couldn't locate your username on Flickr, Tad,
but I'm hoping the 69 Sebring car will be there again this year.
I need to get a picture of it since it's restoration.
My Aunt drove it back in the day.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

> To: Joea at wgegroup.com; spridgets at autox.team.net
> From: rrivenbark at cfl.rr.com
> Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 23:44:57 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Injection
>
> ...And I've got pictures of it on my flikr account.  Search for mindcrime,
thee 5 or 6 pics.   It was on display at Sebring last March.