[Spridgets] 1949 Dodge Power Wagon. . Please Give me Your Input

Subject: [Spridgets] 1949 Dodge Power Wagon. . Please Give me Your Input
From: derf247 at gmail.com (derf)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:55:03 -0600
Please let me know if you see another like that for sale or especially
if you see a carryall like that for sale.
My friend needs one desperately.
The carryall looks like that in the front but is more like a Suburban
or like the Grave Digger truck.
My friend spent 5 years restoring his 1942 Dodge WC53 carryall only to
have it get rammed by a truck on the interstate.
Here is how it looked shortly before it got smashed in the rear.  It
is dirty.  He put a Cummins 4BT Diesel in it an it was to be his daily
driver.
It was a fine, capable truck that could pull stumps, while the
passengers enjoyed A/C.

http://gallery.me.com/ltalessi/100372/New%20photo/web.jpg