[Spridgets] San Francisco, No L.B.C.

Subject: [Spridgets] San Francisco, No L.B.C.
From: eric.t.cartman at gmail.com (Greg Gowins)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 10:00:12 -0600
As for getting to the city, there is a tram out in front of the
terminals that will take you directly to a BART station.  From there,
a BART train will take you right into downtown SF.  Once downtown,
just about any of the tourist spots are easily accessible from either
another BART station or a short taxi ride.

Some of the big spots to see in a short period of time would be
Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Lombard
Street.  Probably won't have enough time to squeeze in Alcatraz, but
that is a really neat tour if you are able to make it out there.