[Spridgets] Bugeye front bumper.....eBay

Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye front bumper.....eBay
From: dlh2001 at comcast.net (Dean Hedin)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 20:14:22 -0500
Depending on the condition of your original bumper, it can cost anywhere
from $250 and up to re-chrome a Bugeye bumper.  It's all about how much
damage/rust your bumper has in the first place.  I just had mine chromed
and it had a 2"x1" scrape on one corner where the PO hit a curb or
something.  It cost $300.

This guy is always on ebay, offering the exchange deal for bumpers and other
items like overiders.

He has probably worked out a deal with his local chrome plate outfit where
if he brings them enough business he gets a volume discount.  So he is able
to pocket a small profit on each item.  I can guarantee that if you send him
a less than perfect bumper it may cost more than $325.
He's offering a decent service for people who may not otherwise have a
chrome plater near where they live.

Likewise if you go to a chrome plater yourself it is best to get all the
items done at once.