Re: [Spridgets] 1275 Part Needed

To: "'David Lieb'" <72spridget@gmail.com>, <Miniac7@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1275 Part Needed
From: "Neil Anderson" <neilandcustom@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 22:16:03 -0600
Yeah, but if you had shoes or boots on, who is the wimp?

I have a drift covering about half my front door.  I expect it to be fully
enclosed by morning.  They are talking on Chicago radio about all the idiots
out stranded in the storm on buses, running out of gas on Lake Shore Dr.,
etc.

We had thunder a little while ago.  I think the white BE is buried.

Neil Anderson