Re: [Spridgets] Finally a Honda I Could Own

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Finally a Honda I Could Own
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 10:41:47 -0600
I watched an old episode of Top Gear and the host was driving a little
car like that of some other brand.  His had a 50cc motorcycle engine and
would run about 35mph top speed.  It was very light, he could pick up
the back end with a handle and drag it around like people drag around
suitcases.  He pulled it into his office building, up the elevator, and
around to his desk.  Some of his coworkers "stole" it and were driving
it around in the hallways of the building.  The host drove it into the
elevator, then he had to ask another person in the elevator to push it
back out because it didn't have a reverse gear.  In fact there is a guy
in my office building with a motorized wheelchair and it takes up just
as much room in the elevator as this little car did.

> This might not be good in the snow, but I think I just found my next car.
>

>http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2011/02/04/bubu-causes-ruckus-at-barrett-jackson/?refer=news

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive