[Spridgets] Got myself a valentine present - no LBC, but car related

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Got myself a valentine present - no LBC, but car related
From: kgb@frontiernet.net
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 23:27:38 +0000 (UTC)
I found a treasure trove on Craig's List yesterday. I just bought a 4.0 high
output engine with 5 speed and 14,000 documented miles, and extra automatic,
three doors, all with opening wing windows, and a new front end for my tribe of
Jeeps. The parts car containing the engine and 5 speed also has the 4WD
actuator that I have needed for my Cherokee.

When my daughter visits this summer, I will be busy getting all my cars fixed
the way I want them. She is even going to paint the Midget while here, weather
permitting. Any listers in the Portland area, please forgive me if I put in a
shameless plug for my youngest daughter, who has owned her own body and
fabrication shop for about 12 years. I know she'll do a good job for you, but
if you mention her mother you might like the price even better.

Kate

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive