Re: [Spridgets] parts cleaning

To: Leo <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] parts cleaning
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:06:40 +0000 (UTC)
Yes, I have used a tumbler and cleaned bolts and nuts.B  The only caveat in my
mind is that in critical usages, where if a bolt fails I die or something like
that, or if it fails massive damage would occur, such as in the case of failed
flywheel bolts, I would never use a cleaned bolt.B  Only new stuff.B  But for
non-critical connections, the cleaned bolts work well.

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : B Grant me the senility to forget the people
B I never liked anyway,
B The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
B The eyesight to tell the difference.