Re: [Spridgets] The NEW (er) Mini

To: Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The NEW (er) Mini
From: Steven Guterman <an5.sprite@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:42:39 -0500
1) With oil up at $100 bucks and 2) with cars like the Mini Rocketman
(horrible name) and fiat 500 we may not be the only group loving little
cars.

I looked at a few classic Minis before buy my then new 2002 S. I wanted to
love the old ones but the new one felt so nice and was so much more
practical.

Steve