[Spridgets] Little Italian Car Content ONLY

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Little Italian Car Content ONLY
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:20:34 -0600
I had someone send me some photos of what appears to be a little red Italian
car. Unfortunately, they didn't concentrate very well on the car photos.
Instead, the camera is focused on some nekkid blonde bimbo.
I'd like to see if someone with some background in Italian cars, would be
willing to look at these, and tell me what the car is.
Since we have been WAYYY off topic here, at least I am trying to get back to
discussing little sports cars again.
Please email me off list, and I'll forward the email to any of you helpful
list members out there.

Thanks,
Brad

--