Re: [Spridgets] Off topic posts

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "spridgets_autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Off topic posts
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 06:19:27 -0600
LOL!  Yeah, I guess all of those law classes were completely wasted on me.

What's really scary is that somebody here might believe some of the pure BS
that has been posted here lately.  Somehow I don't think that saying
so-and-so said it was OK is going to work well as a valid defense to a
murder charge.

I've also noticed that some of the people who want guns the most are also
some of the last people who should have them.  Scary.

LAD