Re: [Spridgets] Madison, WI

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Madison, WI
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:29:09 -0500
It sounds like the democracy is being sabotaged.

The democrats left so they couldn't have a vote, saying:
"This kind of solidifies our resolve," Democratic Sen. Chris Larson said Friday
after the Assembly vote. "If we come back, they're going to ram this through
without us having a say."

Well if they are the minority and they get outvoted, then they have just had
all of the say that anybody else is entitled to.

> To all my friends on this list.....
>
> I hope you're paying attention to what's going on here.
>
> I guarantee you, it will affect your life, no matter where you live
> in the US, how much you earn, or who's political party you align yourself.
>
> This is democracy at work.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive