Re: [Spridgets] Madison, WI

To: corvallis@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Madison, WI
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:55:57 +0000 (UTC)
That is exactly right--seems the elected buffoons, regardless of their
campaign pledges to try to "correct the system",B  are always trying to gain
"political advantage and wage payback" against theirB  opponents, INSTEAD of
weighing the pros and cons of what is the best idea and vote for the country
and the citizens.B  Sooo many votes line up along party lines, theocratic
lines, and/or where the money is coming from.B  I am disgusted with the way
Washington and the State governments work these days, as NO ONE seems to be
for the country, but are for their party or their pocket.B  Democracy is about
compromising, not about developing an attitude of non-compromise and then
standing firm awaiting the other side to come to you.B

A working society no longer works when input is severed, as numerous Governors
are attempting to do with Unions and with Professional organizations.B B B

And the idea that the Democrats leaving to go to a different State equalling
not doing their jobs is a bogus argument.B  They ARE doing their jobs, and are
doing them well, by postponing a sure vote AGAINST the good of the State, the
Nation, and the people.

Anyway, that's my loose change on the issue.

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : B Grant me the senility to forget the people
B I never liked anyway,
B The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
B The eyesight to tell the difference.