Re: [Spridgets] yet *another* LBC question..

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] yet *another* LBC question..
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:17:18 GMT
When I redrilled  my drums, axles, front hubs, rear axle hubs out to 12mm (to
fit 7/16-20 studs), I actually went as far as to do so at a 100mm DBC so that
I could use both Japanese and German intended wheels since they are much more
common. Now its just a matter of remembering that they are that way when I
need spares (like on my way to WI this summer?)

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

On 2/25/2011 10:53 AM, Dave KK7SS wrote:
> So.... bottom line is that the Japanese rims I was offered won't fit my
LBC... ;-(

Not exactly true.
100 mm lug holes will work. I wouldn't run any races with them but they
fit and work.
As do BMW 4 lug 100mm rims. I saw them on a Morris Minor.
Mazda, Honda, BMW, VW, all fit. They are not "correct" but they fit.

$65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4d6c0321424534efb61st05duc

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive