[Spridgets] Midget 50th - The Second Attempt

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Midget 50th - The Second Attempt
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:43:56 -0800 (PST)
Since I didn't receive a response to my first question, I will ask it another
way.

When will the schedule of events be published/posted?
Or maybe I should ask: Will a schedule of events be posted?
Or should I assume that everyone is going to arrive and just hang around, drink
beer, trade cars, drink some more beer, see if cars float in the hotel pool and
stuff like that?

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct