[Spridgets] Weather... or not...

Subject: [Spridgets] Weather... or not...
From: spritenut at comcast.net (Frank Clarici)
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:09:26 -0500
On 2/1/2011 12:49 PM, Peter Caldwell wrote:
  I guess we're gonna get F.... eet of snow.

Hurry HURRY! Go get MILK!
That's what they do around here if we expect snow flurries.
They never say "feet" around here,
6-10inches = 24 inches
12" plus = 32 inches
And when they say "up to 12 inches everybody not only buys 5 gallons of
milk, but 6 or 7 loaves of bread too.
But what is truly funny is that everybody has to buy a new snow shovel
every time it snows.
I think I'll buy a new snow shovel come March when the local hardware
store blows them out at $5. I can't remember when I bought my current
shovel but it must not be made in china since I have had it at least 10
years. I even have a worn out back up shovel just in case. That one
might have been my father's, all steel but sort of rounded over on the
blade end now.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ