[Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm

Subject: [Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm
From: kgb at frontiernet.net (kgb at frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 04:42:35 +0000 (UTC)
Thugs aren't afraid of guns, but little old ladies in restaurants and grocery
stores are. That is the primary reason that I prefer concealed. I open carry
when I go out riding, and was sitting in the store parking lot holding horses
while my friend ran in to get us some sodas, with my 9mm on my hip, when a car
load of tourists from Illinois parked next to me, and the woman in the front
passenger seat just about had a coronary.

Kate