[Spridgets] Off topic posts

Subject: [Spridgets] Off topic posts
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:46:04 -0500
THANK GOODNESS SPRING IS COMING!!!!!

This seems to be the same off topic topic, with exactly the same reaction, we
always see here about this time of year!!

Sorta Like I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!!

Can't we all be friends!!

The Really Real Real Larry

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy at mac.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

o#? - if this is not an Apple icon, you are using the wrong operating system